Alpha GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine) is a natural choline compound found in the brain and in milk. It is also a parasympathomimetic acetylcholine precursor which may have potential for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. The substance is also used as a nootropic dietary supplement to enhance memory and cognition.
The body makes a brain chemical named acetylcholine from phosphatidylcholine. Acetylcholine is important for memory and other bodily functions. Since phosphatidylcholine might increase acetylcholine, there is interest in using it for improving memory and for conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease. A certain form of phosphatidylcholine, Alpha GPC, may also provide protection against liver fibrosis and liver damage caused by drinking alcohol, although the exact mechanisms are not completely understood.
- The blood vessels effect. Take lecithin on blood pressure and high cholesterol are a significant effect, can prevent and treat atherosclerosis.
- Protecting the liver. D-phospholipids not only to prevent fatty liver, but also promote liver regeneration, while phospholipid can reduce serum cholesterol levels, prevent cirrhosis, and contribute to the recovery of liver function, can improve a variety of alcohol-induced liver disease, prevention cirrhosis.
- Diabetes nutrition. If the diabetic patients to eat more than 20 grams of lecithin, the recovery rate of diabetes is quite remarkable, especially for urine gangrene and other complications of atherosclerosis in patients with symptoms of significant improvement.
- Resolve the gallstones. Lecithin can decompose excess cholesterol, digestion and absorption of cholesterol in the bile to keep liquid.
- Infant necessities. Lecithin can promote the system and the brain volume of brain growth and development. Therefore, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations that must be added in infant formula d phospholipids.
- Whiting of skin. Lecithin is just a natural antidote to too much it can break down the body of toxins, and the handling by the liver and kidney excretion, when the body of toxins reduced to a certain concentration, the face will be slow spots and acne slowly disappear.
- Prevent the incidence of dementia. Nervous system acetylcholine is the transmission of information when necessary compounds directly from the phospholipids and choline uptake in the blood, and quickly transformed into acetylcholine. Long-term Alpha GPC supplementation can slow the process and prevent or delay the occurrence of dementia.
- Good mental harmonic agent. The lecithin nutrition should be added in time, maintain a healthy state, which will help to eliminate fatigue, intensify the brain cells, improving the result of nervous tension caused by impatience, irritability and insomnia.
A half to one teaspoon (1-2 grams) a day. Can also be blended in a smoothie.
99.9% Alpha GPC (Glyceryl Phosphatidylcholine). Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.