This hemp seed oil is produced by pressed thoroughly selected seeds, which do not contain psychoactive substances, such as THC. It is characterized by the aroma and taste typical for the plant and retains the natural and genuine green colour. Thanks to the cold pressing method, the nutrients remain unaltered, which means the product is high in beneficial omega-3-6-9 fatty acids, phytonutrients, and polyphenols.
People use the drops for a variety of reasons, including:
- Eczema Reduction. Studies have shown that giving the oil to people with eczema may improve their blood levels of essential fatty acids.
- Pain Relief. One of the more celebrated benefits of hemp seed oil is its analgesic (pain relieving) effects. It’s thought the compound interacts with receptors in the brain and the immune system to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain. A 2008 review found it offered effective pain relief without inducing adverse side effects in patients.
- High Blood Pressure. The compound contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) acid and omega-3 acids trace element, which supports in lowering blood pressure, strengthens the immune system, and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anti-Seizure Properties. Over the years, a number of high profile cases have raised awareness of hemp seed oil extract anti-seizure properties, but it’s only recently that science has been able to confirm this link. People who received an extract saw their seizure frequency drop by a median of 38.9%.
- Combat Anxiety. While hemp oil extract is most commonly used to treat physiological symptoms, there’s a growing body of research that indicates it can also be used in the therapy of a range of mental health conditions, including anxiety.
Common scopes of application are for relaxation, to relieve stress, and to improve sleep.
How to use: Take a small amount of this product, apply it on the skin, massage until absorbed.
If you have an allergic reaction, stop using it.
Organic, Essential, Bio-active Hemp Seed Oil Drops. Contains fractionated Coconut Oil, full-spectrum hemp oil extract, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and Omega 3-6-9.
Net volume: 30 ml. Gross weight: 85 g / 30 oz.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.