Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is the famous, but rare, medicinal mushroom that grows on birch trees. It is unique among medicinal mushrooms and may be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms, it contains the non-linear, complex polysaccharides that give the chaga extracts potent immune supporting properties. However, it also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties), similar to that of blueberry extracts.
Chaga also has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair. The betulin and betulinic acid compounds, similar to the triterpenes found in reishi, also have immune supporting properties. The mushroom that must be wild crafted as only those mushrooms harvested from living birch trees will have the full compliments of active compounds it is famous for. This chaga 20:1 extract contains guaranteed levels of all the active compounds described in the scientific research, including the non-linear polysaccharides.
- Chaga extract has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair.
- The mushroom extract is a powerful antioxidant and useful in fighting tumors.
- Chaga extract can prevent high blood pressure and relieve and prevent allergic cortex.
- The extract has the effect of anti-inflammatory remedy in the treatment of stomach-intestinal tract diseases and as a palliative remedy for tumours of different location.
- Chaga mushroom extract is used to cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
Siberian Chaga contains an extraordinary amount of SOD (Superoxide Dismutase). SODs are enzymes that keep cell membranes supple and healthy. SOD enzymes decrease as we age, depending on genetic predisposition.
1 to 3 tablespoons a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
Chaga Tee: Mix 1 teaspoon of chaga extract with 250 ml of boiling water to make a delicious chocolaty tea or coffee like drink. May also be added to tonics and smoothies, homemade ice cream and chocolate, puddings, fruit and vegetable juices, etc.
Organic Chaga Mushroom 20:1 Extract. Part of mushroom used: Fruiting body.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.