Creatine is a nitrogen-containing organic acid that naturally occurs in vertebrates and can assist in providing energy for muscles and nerve cells. It is synthesized from arginine, glycine and methionine and it can be synthesized either in the human body or by ingesting food.
Creatine, an amino acid derivative produced naturally in human body, can rapidly increase muscle strength, accelerate fatigue recovery and increase explosive power. The more creatine is stored in the body, the stronger the strength and athletic ability. It can not only provide energy quickly (human activities rely on ATP, that is, adenosine triphosphate to provide energy, and ATP in the body’s storage is very small, exercise, ATP quickly depleted, when creatine can quickly re-synthesize ATP to supply energy). It can also increase strength, muscle growth and speed up fatigue recovery. The more of the acid is stored in the body, the more energy is supplied, the faster the fatigue recovery is, and the stronger the exercise energy is.
Creatine has a number of potential benefits:
- Boosted workload: Enables more total work or volume in a single training session, which is a key factor in long-term muscle growth.
- Improved cell signaling: Can increase satellite cell signaling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle growth.
- Raised anabolic hormones: Studies note a rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after taking creatine.
- Increased cell hydration: Lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth.
- Reduced protein breakdown: May increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown.
- Lower myostatin levels: Elevated levels of the protein myostatin can slow or totally inhibit new muscle growth. Supplementing with creatine can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential.
Impact period: For one week, take 5 grams 4 times a day. Take the supplement 1 to 2 hours before exercise and 1 to 2 hours after exercise, while the remaining two times when in the morning and evening. Keep 4 hours or more between doses.
Maintenance period: For 6 weeks, take 5 grams once a day. Take the supplement 1 to 2 hours before exercise or 1 to 2 hours after exercise. After the maintenance period, stop taking creatine for 2-3 weeks, and then repeat the above impact period and maintenance period.
During periods that you use creatine daily, remember to drink more water to promote the absorption and utilization of the supplement.
Pure Creatine powder (100%).
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.