Creatine powder is an organic compound which can increase the lean weight, explosive power, and endurance of muscles. It also bring water into muscles, which can increase the volume of muscle cells and help them absorb amino acids.
- Boosted workload: Enables more total work or volume in a single training session, which is a key factor in long-term muscle growth.
- Improved cell signaling: Can increase satellite cell signaling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle growth.
- Raised anabolic hormones: Studies note a rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after taking creatine.
- Increased cell hydration: Lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth.
- Reduced protein breakdown: May increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown.
- Lower myostatin levels: Elevated levels of the protein myostatin can slow or totally inhibit new muscle growth. Supplementing with creatine can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential.
Impact period: For one week, take 5 grams 4 times a day. Take the supplement 1 to 2 hours before exercise and 1 to 2 hours after exercise, while the remaining two times when in the morning and evening. Keep 4 hours or more between doses.
Maintenance period: For 6 weeks, take 5 grams once a day. Take the supplement 1 to 2 hours before exercise or 1 to 2 hours after exercise. After the maintenance period, stop taking creatine for 2-3 weeks, and then repeat the above impact period and maintenance period.
During periods that you use creatine daily, remember to drink more water to promote the absorption and utilization of the supplement.
Pure Creatine powder (100%).
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.