Cycloastragenol (CAG) is an exciting new triterpenoid saponin compound with exceptional anti-aging properties. The substance works by stimulating the repair of DNA damage through activating telomerase, which is a nucleoprotein enzyme which catalyses synthesis and growth of telomeric DNA. Telomeres in turn are made of thin filaments and are found at the tips of chromosomes. Maintaining their stability enables cells to avoid replicative senescence and indefinite proliferation beyond the Hayflick limit. Telomeres shorten with each cycle of cell division, or when subjected to oxidative stress. Until today, this has been an unavoidable mechanism of aging.
In addition, cycloastragenol is also used as an immunostimulant because of its ability to increase T-lymphocyte proliferation. T-cells plays a role by killing infected host cells, in producing cytokines, and by activating the other immune cells. Finally, CAG has a similar chemical structure to that of the astragaloside molecule, but it is smaller and substantially more bioavailable, which enables lower doses to be taken.
- May relieve stresses and protect the body against physical and emotional stress
- May enhance immunity, protect the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes
- Contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals
- Protects and supports the immune system, antibacterial, and is anti-inflammatory, prevents colds and upper respiratory infections
- May lower blood pressure, has been used against diabetes and to protect the liver.
- May increase energy and endurance, enhance the immune system and aid in the recovery from chronic stress or prolonged illness.
- May boost the activity of white blood cells.
Take 1-3 teaspoons daily.
Cycloastragenol 99% extract powder from Astragalus membranaceus.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.