Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is best known for its’ immune enhancing ability. Echinacea is a very popular American wildflower and garden plant, the purple coneflower. It’s also one of America’s most popular herbal products used to prevent and treat the common cold, influenza, infections, but also one of the best known and researched of immunostimulants.
Echinacea was among the most popular herbs used by Native American Indians. At least 14 tribes used it to treat coughs, colds, sore throats, infections, toothaches, inflammations, tonsillitis, and snake bites, among other uses.
Echinacea has an excellent safety record. After hundreds of years of use, no toxicity or side-effects have been reported except rare allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. The purple coneflower is a truly American contribution to world health care through herbs. This safe and effective immune stimulant was discovered and first used by the Native Americans and is now a major medicinal plant used throughout Europe and the US.
- To strengthen the immune system, enhance immunity, and prevent influenza.
- To treat arthritis and skin diseases, speed-up recovery from wounds, and relieve toothache.
- As an antiviral, anti-fungi, anti-tumor, and anti-bacterial remedy.
- Commonly used as a supplement to strengthen the immune system, but also as a remedy osteoporosis and menopause symptoms.
- As a possible remedy for preventing cancer (breast, prostate, colon).
- Widely used in the field of cosmetics as a immune modulator.
Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon a day.
Echinacea 30:1 extract powder. Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.