Forskolin is a natural substance found in the roots of the plant Plectranthus barbatus (Coleus forskohlii). This natural product has been proven to be a very powerful weight loss supplement that breaks down stored fat not just in the belly area, but all stored body fat. The plant that is a member of the mint and lavender family that can be found in the mountainous regions of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
Forskolin has been the subject of a lot of research to determine its possible uses in allergy treatment, respiratory problems, and the treatment of various diseases. What has been found is that forskolin does a number of things on the human body including releasing histamines, relaxing the muscles, boosting the metabolism to increase thermogenesis, and increasing the thyroid function. Because of the effect on body weight it is a popular ingredient in weight loss supplements.
- Weight loss, as effectively reduces the percentage of body fat, but also as it may curb the appetite.
- As a potential treatment for asthma and high blood pressure, as it expands the arterial walls and promotes blood flow.
- As treatment support during glaucoma, as it stimulates blood flow and may relieve eye fatigue.
- There may be benefits related to the myocardial function by relaxing myocardial arteries and lowering blood pressure.
- It may activate the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which inhibits allergic reactions, increases secretion of thyroid hormone, and is responsible for executing a number of important hormonal processes.
- It may potentially inhibit a pro-inflammatory substance known as platelet-activating factor (PAF) 6 and thus slow down of the spread of certain cancer cells.
Take 1-2 gram a day.
Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii) extract.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat. Shelf Life: 2 Years.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information in not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.