Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide (carbohydrate) in the human body. It’s present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin. Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues.
- It can make the skin hydrated, feel super soft, plump, pillow, and look more radiant.
- It is very suitable for those who are eager to stay close to the skin to make them have a young pleasure.
- Hyaluronic acid is good for everyone. Hyaluronic acid is suitable for any skin type, even sensitive or bleeding skin, as well as skin with oily skin tone.
- Recent studies have shown that hyaluronic acid also has antioxidant properties, which means it can act as a free radical that we can’t control, such as pollution and other invaders.
- Hyaluronic acid is also used as a lip filler in plastic surgery. Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for the treatment of wounds, burns, skin ulcers and moisturizers. It is an important part of the skin, helps to keep moisture, keeps the skin firm, and prevents wrinkles by increasing the volume of the skin.
- Supports healthy liver and vascular system
- Supports rebalancing metabolism.
When taken by mouth: 1-3 tablespoons a day.
When used topically (on the skin): Apply small amounts directly on skin with a little water.
Hyaluronic acid 99%.
The powder contains no artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.