Hydrolyzed collagen powder is extracted from high quality fish scale, by using modern biological technology. The result is a collagen is pure, white, retains all the nutrition of fish scale raw material, while it contains no additive agents. The unique moisturizing characteristics of collagen can keep skin moisturized and bright. When used externally collagen powder can prevent the damage caused by exposure to the sun. When collagen is consumed it may prevent free radicals from harming the skin.
- Relieving joint pain. As cartilage weakens and deteriorates with age, it may begin to feel stiff and painful joints. Increasing collagen intake may help relieve joint pain and arthritis symptoms.
- Reversing skin aging. One of the most well-known benefits of collagen is its ability to promote glowing, vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin and helps it look younger and healthier. However, with the increase of age, collagen production decreased, fine lines, skin relaxation, dryness.
- Exercising muscles. Collagen is a major component of muscle tissue, so it should not be surprising that it has a great impact on muscle quality. In addition, collagen also contains concentrated glycine, an amino acid involved in creatine synthesis. This can provide the muscle with the fuel it needs to exercise.
- Cellulite tissues. In addition to keeping skin healthy and glowing, collagen can also help improve the appearance of stubborn cellulite. Adipose mass refers to the adipose layer under the skin pushing up connective tissue, forming a concave or uneven appearance on the skin.
- Supporting the digestive system. Collagen is located in the connective tissue of the intestine and can help support and strengthen the protective lining of the digestive tract. This is critical because changes in gut barrier function, also known as leaky bowel syndrome, allow particles to enter the blood, which can lead to inflammation.
One teaspoon (2 grams) a day.
Pure collagen powder. Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.