Hydrolysed collagen powder is extracted from high quality fish scale, by using modern biological technology. The result is a powder that is pure, white, and retains all the nutrition of fish scale raw material, while it contains no additive agents. The unique moisturizing characteristics of collagen protein can keep skin moisturized and bright. When used externally it can prevent the damage caused by exposure to the sun. When it is consumed it may prevent free radicals from harming the skin.
- As cartilage weakens and deteriorates with age, it may begin to feel stiff and painful joints. Increasing collagen intake may help relieve joint pain and arthritis symptoms.
- One of the most well-known benefits of collagen is its ability to promote glowing, vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin and helps it look younger and healthier. However, as we age production of the substance decrease and fine lines begin to emerge and our skin becomes dry.
- Collagen is a major component of muscle tissue, so it should not be surprising that it has a great impact on muscle quality. In addition, collagen also contains concentrated glycine, an amino acid involved in creatine synthesis. This can provide the muscle with the fuel it needs to exercise.
- In addition to keeping skin healthy and glowing, the powder can also help improve the appearance of stubborn cellulite. Adipose mass refers to the adipose layer under the skin pushing up connective tissue, forming a concave or uneven appearance of the skin.
- Collagen is located in the connective tissue of the intestine and can help support and strengthen the protective lining of the digestive tract. This is critical because changes in gut barrier function, also known as leaky bowel syndrome, allow particles to enter the blood, which can lead to inflammation.
One teaspoon (2 grams) a day.
Hydrolyzed collagen 90% powder. Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.