Organic Matcha Tea refers to finely-milled green powder that is very popular in Japan. This matcha is an early harvest of organic green tea leafs that is full of catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG as an antioxidant is about 30-80 times more potent than vitamins C and E. Overall, it is famous for being exceptionally nutritious, to enhance beauty, and as an aid in weight reduction.
A pure cup of matcha or touch of the green powder in desserts makes life more interesting.
- Natural, additive-free, 100% plant powder
- Moisture-proof bags, secure, palate guaranteed
- Suitable for making green matcha cakes, ice cream and desserts
- Anti-allergic convergence: The catechins in the powder has the function of antibacterial antiphlogistic and is an excellent component for fondling skin
- Whitening skin: The extract contains a lot of vitamin C, which assists in the fading of skin pigmentation and make the skin both whiter and tender
- Powerful antioxidants: The antioxidants in this organic matcha tea are at least 20 times as potent as vitamin E and effectively protects your skin, reduces free radicals from pollution and the sun’s ultraviolet radiation
- Weight loss: The matcha powder is great remedy for burning fat
Matcha is suitable for the application of tea beverage (e.g. iced tea, fruit drink) and as a base raw material or food additive in cakes, candy, and chocolate, etc.
Using a bamboo tea scoop or small spoon, place 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of the powder into a bowl or cup. Adjust the amount to match your taste.
Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of hot water. Amount can be adjusted to your preference.
Finely-Milled, Organic Green Matcha Tea (Camellia sinensis). Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.