Matcha refers to finely-milled green tea, which it’s very popular in Japan. Our Matcha is harvest from Organic Green tea, it full of catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG as an antioxidant is about 30-80 times more potent than vitamins C and E. Matcha have very good efficacy for beauty and weight reduction.
Teas are not only a change in eating habits, but also adapting to the fast pace of modern life. A pure cup of matcha tea or touch of matcha in DIY food, makes life more interesting.
- Natural, additive-free, 100% plant powder
- Moisture-proof bags, secure, palate guaranteed
- Suitable for making green matcha tea cakes, green matcha tea ice cream, and green matcha tea desserts
- Anti-allergic convergence: The catechins in matcha tea has the function of antibacterial antiphlogistic and is an excellent component for fondling skin
- Whitening skin: Matcha tea contains a lot of vitamin C, which can fade skin pigmentation and make your skin white and tender
- Powerful antioxidants: The antioxidants in matcha tea are at least 20 times as potent as vitamin E and effectively protects your skin, reduces free radicals from pollution and the sun’s ultraviolet radiation
- Weight loss: Matcha tea powder is great remedy for burning fat
Matcha is suitable for the application of tea beverage (e.g. iced tea, pure tea, fruit tea, milk tea) and as a base raw material or food additive in cakes, candy, and chocolate, etc.
- Using a bamboo tea scoop or small spoon, place 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of matcha into the tea bowl or cup. Adjust the amount of matcha to your taste.
- Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of hot water. Amount can be adjusted to your preference.
Finely-Milled, Organic Green Matcha Tea. Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.