Modern medicine proved that person’s immune system is closely related to the nutritional balance. Experts believe that the best way to keep healthy and young is to intake balanced nutrition and enhance immunity. Spirulina contains richest nutrients and is easily absorbed by human body. It is used as a dietary supplement as well as a whole food.
- Immunity enhancement. Spirulina is extremely high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood, improve immunity and ward off infection and chronic illnesses such as cancer.
- Protein supplement. Amino acids make up 62% of spirulina, including the essential fatty acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA). The protein in spirulina is highly usable and has a net protein utilization rate of between 50-61%.
- Great source of other nutrients. Spirulina contains vitamins B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A, and vitamin E.
- Weight loss. Spirulina helps lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar.
- Constipation improvement. Spirulina helps clear intestinal tract and eliminate body junk.
- Anti-fatigue. Spirulina provides necessary nutrients for human body, while reducing the formation of lactic acid in the muscles. Thus it plays a role in fighting fatigue.
- Anti-radiation. Algal polysaccharides, phycocyanin and allophycocyanin spirulina can prevent radiation damage.
- Anti-aging. SOD and chlorophyll in spirulina can effectively prevent the aging of body cells.
100% Pure Organic Spirulina. 250 mg * 1000 capsules (equals 250 gram).
Dosage: 2 times per day, each time 6-8 tablets.
Wild spirulina is precious and of much better quality than farmed spirulina. Wild spirulina is only found in three lakes all over the world: Lake Chad in Africa, Americas Mexican Cocoa Lake, and Chenghai Lake in China.
Professional Certification: Spirulina 100% Free From Pollution.
1) The spirulina is certified by International Food Safety Management System ISO 22000 (Product code: 10611 h10037ROS).
2) The natural spirulina tablets were the first group of spirulina approved by the China food and drug administration in Yunnan province as health food (Chinese Healthy Food Index Number G20080129).
3) The manufacturer has also acquired the certificate of GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE (GMP certification). These guidelines provide minimum requirements that a pharmaceutical or a food product manufacturer must meet to assure that the products are of high quality and do not pose any risk to the consumer or public.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.