Organic Konjac root – often called Glucomannan – is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia and typically in the warmer regions of Asia. The root is a safe and natural supplement for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle while trying to shed some extra pounds, but also because of the effect on cholesterol and blood sugar.
In particular it is a fiber-like substance extract of the root that is so beneficial. This substance known as glucomannan was traditionally used in food recipes, but today it is probably more known in the West as an effective means for weight loss. The substance has the remarkable feature of being able to expand up to 17 times in size, which causes a feeling of fullness that is helpful in any weight loss program to control the appetite. Moreover, it prevents fat from absorbing into the body by quickly excreting fats from the system to aid in weight loss, stopping blood cholesterol levels from escalating and normalizing blood sugar levels.
The organic Glucomannan Konjac root extract product has been certified by Kiwa-BCS in accordance with EU and USDA organic regulations.
- A potential preventive method and treatment for diabetes.
- Can reduce the incidence of intestinal system disease.
- Could minimize the residence time of the harmful substances in the gastrointestinal system, gall, while protecting the gastric mucosa and stomach wall.
- May inhibit cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, dilation of blood vessels, prevent atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Allow for better control the appetite and weight loss in a safe way.
Take a few teaspoons a day preferably 1/2 hour before a meal.
Organic Konjac Root Glucomannan 10:1 extract. Every batch is sampled to third parties, including Eurofins, SGS, Alex Stewart for pesticide residue, heavy metals, microbiology, aflatoxin, PAHS, and SO2-testing.
Store in cool and dry place and avoid direct light and heat. Shelf-life: 2 years.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.