The Organic Goji Berry 10:1 extract is a concentrated powder of the superberries, which have been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and in food preparations. The berries, also known as Chinese wolfberries, are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including: vitamin C, fibers, iron, vitamin A, zinc, and not at least the antioxidants Zeaxanthin, Lutein, and Lycium barbarum polysaccharides (LBP).
- Rich in Antioxidants. The organic goji berry is considered the world’s most powerful anti-aging food. They’re rated #1 on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale, which measures the antioxidant level of foods. Antioxidants fight free radical damage associated with diseases and premature aging. Dried berries contain 3 times the antioxidants of pomegranates.
- Eyesight Protection. The red wolfberry contains two key nutrients that support vision: lutein and zeaxanthin. Studies show that consuming high amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin lowers the risk for developing age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, and other eye diseases.
- Skin Improvement. The vitamins in dried organic goji berries gives your skin a healthy, youthful glow. This is because the rich content of vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc that goji berries naturally contains helps to improve the skin tone and texture. Research suggests that vitamin C and zinc act as antioxidants to lessen the harmful effects of UV radiation on the skin.
- Boost Immune System. Wolfberries contain even more vitamin C per 100g than oranges. They are also high in the trace element selenium, which fights bacterial and viral infections. Adding a small handful of dried goji berries to hot teas or soups isn’t a bad idea when the cold and flu season hits.
- Attaining Amino Acids. The organic goji berry contains 18 amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids. Our bodies use this combination of amino acids to build the proteins it needs. Since we cannot synthesize essential amino acids from scratch, we must obtain them through our diet.
- Choline Absorption. A compound found in berries called betaine, is used by the liver to produce choline. Choline supports the liver and kidneys by helping them expel toxins and waste from the body.
Take a few teaspoons a day.
Organic Goji Berry 10:1 Extract (Lycium barbarum). Contains no fillers.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.