Pomegranate fruit is mostly known for its natural content of antioxidants such as soluble polyphenols, tannins, and anthocyanins which support the destruction of free radicals. Antioxidants are now considered essential for good health as they may protect the body from molecules which may cause premature aging and help prevent DNA damage that can lead to a number of serious health conditions.
Pomegranate also contains a significant amount of good sodium, calcium, vitamin C, niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin. Preliminary evidence suggests that pomegranate is very heart healthy and may support overall cardiovascular health.
This organic, non-GMO pomegranate powder is jam packed with vitamins that are important to daily bodily functions, but the most important health benefits of pomegranates are antioxidants. Pomegranates contain three times as many antioxidants as red wine and green tea.
Some possible traditional uses of raw pomegranate juice powder are:
- May support bone health
- May support healthy bowels
- May support prostate health
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy blood pressure levels
- Strong antioxidant
- May support dental health
- May support healthy oxygen levels to the heart
- May support healthy cellular repair
- May support overall cardiovascular health
Our organic products have been certified by Kiwa-BCS in accordance with EU and USDA organic regulations.
- Improves capillary activity and strengthens capillary membranes
- Improves skin smoothness and elasticity
- Reduces diabetic retinopathy and improves visual acuity
- Reduces varicose veins
- Helps improve brain function
- Fights inflammation in arthritis and reduces the risk of phlebitis
- May be able to prevent prostate cancer
Take one capsule twice daily.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat.Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pomegranate (Punica granatum L). Part Used: Whole fruit. Appearance: Pink Powder
We will always send every batch samples to third party including Eurofins, SGS, Alex Stewart for pesticide residue, heavy metal, microbiology, aflatoxin, PAHS, SO2 testing.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.