Organic Rutin 98%, also called Rutoside and Vitamin P, is a flavonoid extracted from dried flower buds of the plant Sophora Japonica Extract. It is vital in its ability to increase the strength of the capillaries and to regulate their permeability. Rutin is essential for the proper absorption and use of Vitamin C and prevents Vitamin C from being destroyed in the body by oxidation. Rutin is beneficial in hypertension. It helps the body utilize vitamin C, supports blood vessel integrity, promotes a healthy inflammation response,and assists Vitamin C in keeping collagen in healthy condition.It is also used in food industry as a pigment.
Rutin is a powerful antioxidant bioflavonoid, or plant pigment, that is found in small amounts in vegetables and fruits. It also helps your body produce collagen and use vitamin C. There are still only few guidelines for using this bioflavonoid as it is mainly medicinally, for instance there are now more than 130 registered therapeutic medicinal preparations. It is thought to have a number of health benefits.
- Rutin is a vitamin used for medical, have reduced the role of capillary permeability and fragility, maintain and restore the normal elasticity of capillaries.
- Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, as well as decreases capillary permeability, making the blood thinner and improving circulation. Rutin shows anti-inflammatory activity in some animal.
- Rutin inhibits aldose reductase activity, which is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. It helps change glucose into the sugar alcohol sorbitol.
- Recent studies show rutin could help prevent blood clots and improve blood circulation by strengthening and increasing the flexibility in blood vessels, arteries and capillaries. This may help ease related conditions, including bruises, spider veins, and varicose veins. Rutin can also aid in treating hemorrhoids and recovering from the removal surgery.
- Research shows that rutin can prevent the formation of blood clots in certain animals. This suggests rutin may reduce the risk of blood clots, which can help lower the chance of developing heart attacks, stroke, pulmonary embolisms, deep vein thrombosis.
- Rutin may help lower LDL cholesterol. In one study, people with diabetes who had a history of hypertension were given 500 milligrams of rutin once a day. Researchers found a decrease in the plasma LDL cholesterol levels of participants.
- Rutin is commonly used to ease arthritis pain. One study found that it aided in suppressing oxidative stress in people with arthritis, which may be due to the strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. There’s also some research that rutin may improve knee function in people with arthritis.
Suggested daily amount: 250-500 mg 1-2 times a day.
Organic Rutin powder (NF 11). The organic products have been certified by Kiwa-BCS in accordance with EU and USDA organic regulations.
Shelf Life: 2 Years. Appearance: Yellow Powder. Storage: Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.