Organic Rutin 98% – also called Rutoside and Vitamin P – is a powerful bioflavonoid extracted from dried flower buds of Sophora Japonica. It is vital in its ability to increase the strength of the capillaries and to regulate their permeability. It is essential for the proper absorption and use of Vitamin C and prevents Vitamin C from being destroyed in the body by oxidation, while also beneficial in hypertension. It helps the body utilize vitamin C, supports blood vessel integrity, promotes a healthy inflammation response, and assists the vitamin C in sustaining the collagen of the body in healthy condition. Finally, is also used in food industry as a pigment.
There are still only few guidelines for using this bioflavonoid as it is mainly medicinally, for instance there are now more than 130 registered therapeutic medicinal preparations. It is thought to have a number of health benefits.
Organic rutin has been used for various purposes:
- It may inhibit platelet aggregation and decreases capillary permeability, making the blood thinner and improving circulation. The bioflavonoid shows anti-inflammatory activity in some animal studies.
- It can inhibit aldose reductase activity, which is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. It helps change glucose into the sugar alcohol sorbitol.
- Recent studies show it could help prevent blood clots and improve blood circulation by strengthening and increasing the flexibility in blood vessels, arteries and capillaries. This may help ease related conditions, including bruises, spider veins, and varicose veins. The flavonoid can also aid in treating hemorrhoids and recovering from the removal surgery.
- Research shows that it can prevent the formation of blood clots in animal studies. This suggests organic rutin may reduce the risk of blood clots, which can help lower the chance of developing heart attacks, stroke, pulmonary embolisms, deep vein thrombosis.
- It could help lower LDL cholesterol. In one study, people with diabetes who had a history of hypertension were given 500 milligrams of rutin once a day. Researchers found a decrease in the plasma LDL cholesterol levels of participants.
- It is commonly used to ease arthritis pain. One study found that it aided in suppressing oxidative stress in people with arthritis, which may be due to the strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. There’s also some research that rutin may improve knee function in people with arthritis.
Suggested daily amount of organic rutinoside is 250-500 mg 1-2 times a day.
Organic Rutin powder (Non-Irradiated, NR11). The organic products have been certified by Kiwa-BCS in accordance with EU and USDA organic regulations.
Shelf Life: 2 Years. Appearance: Yellow Powder. Storage: Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.