Premium Organic Sunflower Lecithin is a clean and pure high-quality supplement consisting of a natural mixture of glycerophospholipids, such as phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanol-amine, phosphatidylinositol, phosphatidylserine, and phosphatidic acid. Lecithin by itself plays a major role in almost all our biological processes, including nerve transmission, breathing and energy production, and makes up about 30% of our brains. It is composed of many different components, including Choline, Inositol, Linoleic Acid, Phosphatidylserine, beneficial fatty acids and triglycerides, which are vital for the proper functioning of many metabolic processes, and can help support liver function.
- Gluten free, low in fat, and high in fiber – so it’s a healthy and nutritious way to build and repair muscle tissues as well as aiding digestion.
- A complete protein, because it provides all of the essential amino acids, especially high concentration of branched-chain amino acids.
- Great taste when blended with oats, rice milk, mixed berries, etc.
People take organic sunflower lecithin for various reasons, including as:
- A potential prevention method and treatment of atherosclerosis
- It may prevent or delay the onset of dementia
- It may decompose toxins in the body
- It has a slight whitening effect of the skin
- It may lower serum cholesterol levels
- It helps support the recovery of the liver and in prevention of cirrhosis
- It may help to eliminate fatigue
- It may promote brain function and memory through phosphatidylserine
- It could improve nervous tension and insomnia
Take a few teaspoons to tablespoons a day.
Organic Sunflower Lecithin extracted from sunflower seeds (Helianthus annuus).
Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat. Shelf-life: 2 Years.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.