Reishi Mushroom & Cordyceps Sinensis are two mushrooms that are used as dietary supplements. Ganoderma lucidum is a mushroom that was used in traditional Chinese medicine as early as the reign of the first Emperor of China: the Emperor Qin Shi Huang over 5,000 years ago. In the ancient Chinese medicine text ‘Shen Nong’s Herbal Classic’ Ganoderma lucidum is classified as a Herbal Tonic first-rate Superior Herb, as it is non-toxic and improves the health. Continuous intake can support the body in achieving optimal health.
The second mushroom is cordyceps sinensis, which is a legendary natural medicine found in the Orient. According to folklore it is neither plant nor animal, and it is worth far more than its weight in gold. Amazingly, the legends about cordyceps pale in comparison to the reality. Today cordyceps is known to increase stamina, energy levels, and endurance. It has become one of the top selling sports supplements amongst athletes in the world. Clinically cordyceps is used to build and support immune function in various immune compromised conditions including fatigue, cancer, and respiratory conditions, especially asthma.
- Anti-tumor. It has been confirmed by many scientists that the Antitumor function of Reishi is through enhancing the immunologic function. The active compounds in Reishi, especially polysaccharides and triterpenes, could improve body’s nonspecific immunity, enhance the immunity of the body cells and body fluids, so as to promote the generation of cellular immune factors, then produce the effect of inhibiting tumor.
- Adjusting immunity. Reishi can significantly improve the macrophage phagocytosis index and phagocytosis percentage, and the stronger the activity of macrophages, the higher the body’s immunity.
- Improve cardiovascular disease. Reishi extract has obvious cardiotonic effect. It can strengthen the myocardial contraction force, increase the myocardial contraction amplitude and discharge, improve myocardial cell hypoxia ability. Reishi can also improve the blood circulation in coronary artery, increase coronary artery flow.
- Enhance metabolism. Reishi has the ability to promote the pancreas producing insulin, accelerating blood microcirculation of the pancreas skin, improving the pancreas’ function.
- Liver-protecting. Generally hepatitis refers to liver tissue damage caused by excessive toxic violation or Hepatitis b virus attacks. No matter before or after liver damage happened, taking Reishi can protect the liver and reduce the damage to the liver.
- Anti-aging. The formation of free Radicals, will accelerate the aging of human body. Reishi extract has obvious antioxidant capacity, can obviously inhibit the heart and liver lipid peroxidation effect, reducing tissue injury.
- Improve Neurological Symptom. Reishi has a very good effect to improve nerve function, treatment of neurasthenia and other neurosis.
- Enhance Sexual Function. Reishi contains more than 17 kinds of amino acids, a variety of trace elements, vitamins and other nutrients necessary to human body health.
- Hairdressing. Reishi is a kind of rare beauty in the inside body, as early as in Ming dynasty, li shizhen, one of the most famous scientist in old China, pointed out in his famous pharmacopeia that Reishi has the function of beauty.
Dosage: 2 Capsules a time twice a day after meals.
Each order contains two bottles of which one contains Reishi and the other Cordyceps. Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum). Quantity: 60 capsules a bottle. Cordyceps sinensis Capsule. Quantity: 90 capsules a bottle.
The manufacturer has received the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) with a Blue Hat Certification. The State GMP certification. HACCP certification. ISO 9001 international quality certification.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.