Resveratrol or Trans-Resveratrol is a stilbenoid or a type of phenol that is natural antioxidant. It is commonly produced by plants in response to attacks by pathogens, such as bacteria or fungi. Sources of resveratrol in food include the skin of red grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, but also the giant knotweed.
Overall resveratrol may help reducing blood viscosity, inhibit platelet coagulation, increase vasodilation, impede the development of cancer, and may have preventive and therapeutic effects on anti-atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, ischemic heart disease and hyperlipidemia. It also has estrogen-like effect and can be used to treat breast cancer and other diseases.
Beauty is one of the manifestations of happiness. Everyone has a love of beauty, especially for the vast number of female friends, with the passage of time, the beautiful face like flowers, gradually withered. Although human beings can not prevent aging, they can delay the pace of aging in some ways and let beauty stay longer. When it comes to beauty, we have to mention such topics as beauty, whitening and anti-oxidation. Resveratrol, the star substance in the cosmetic industry, is frequently seen in the public eye.
Resveratrol has excellent antioxidant effect, can improve sub-health status, delay aging, anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory and enhance human immunity. Resveratrol is found in Polygonum cuspidatum, peanuts and grapes. Resveratrol content in grape skin and grape vine was the highest.
Resveratrol and a variety of highly effective antioxidant ingredients are mixed into gel molecules to maintain high nutritional activity, which can effectively resist free radicals, prevent skin aging, and make skin white, moist and elastic. At the same time, it can repair and maintain the tightness and elasticity of the skin.
There are some indications that resveratrol may have several health benefits.
- Resveratrol may help to protect the heart and circulatory system by lowering cholesterol and combating blood clots that may cause heart attacks and stroke.
- May lower cholesterol and blood viscosity, which reduces the risk for arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
- Resveratrol may have antiviral and antibacterial effects that strengthen the immunity system. This may inhibit the growth of staphylococcus aureus, micrococcus catarrhalis, bacillus coli, aeruginosus bacillus, along with inhibiting the actions with orphan virus, fever blister virus, enteric virus, and kesaqi virus.
- May enhance immune system activity
- Functions as an strong antioxidant that combats the effects of free radicals
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects
- May have an anti-aging that supports the extension of animal life-spans
- May support weight loss and lipid reduction
Take one 1-3 teaspoons daily.
This Resveratrol 99% Extract Powder contains over 99% resveratrol according to a COA lab test. The Certificate of Analysis lab test shows the powder is free from bacterial and heavy metal contaminants.
The capsules contains no artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated