Time-Release Probiotics contains an amazing 30 strains of probiotic bacteria for your gut health. These capsules contain 3.6 Billion units of bacteria which are packaged in acid resistant capsules.
There is still much that science does not yet fully understand about gut health and the human microbiome, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle when it comes to your probiotic supplement. Most probiotic supplement brands cannot guarantee that any CFU (colony-forming unit) are alive and viable — even at the time of purchase. Our Daily Care Probiotics for Men and Women are shelf stable at room temperature, with guaranteed viability up to the expiration. Although it’s not required, refrigeration increases the longevity of the product and will ensure live, active cultures well beyond its expiry date.
The Time-Release Probiotics product is comparable in potency to a standard 90 Billion CFU probiotic supplement. How is that possible? Some 96% of standard capsule probiotics are destroyed by stomach acids before they ever reach your intestines. That means that 86.4 billion cultures out of the 90 Billion die off, leaving only 4% or 3.6 Billion to ever reach their targeted destination.
Our Time-Release Probiotics has the capability to deliver at least 60% of probiotics to your intestines. That’s 3.6 Billion CFU—the same as a 90 billion CFU product. What’s more, those 3.6 Billion live cultures will be continuously distributed throughout your entire small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours through our unique time-release technology, a benefit no other standard probiotic can match.
Next-Generation Probiotics with a Total of 30 Targeted Strains!
Acid-Resistant, Time-Release Capsules – Containing 3.6 Billion CFU, which is Comparable to 90 Billion CFU with Standard Capsules
Shelf-Life Stable for a Longer Storage
Take 1-2 capsules, once or twice a day.
Probiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), sodium. Each capsule contains 3.6 Billion CFU.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.