Tongkat Ali, also known as Long Jack or Malaysian Ginseng, is a shrubby tree native to Southeast Asia, Malaysia and Indonesia. It is one of the most popular herbs in Malaysia and Indonesia, where it is used as a general tonic herb to relieve fatigue, enhance physical strength, improve libido, circulation, stamina, and intestinal health. Since ancient times, the root is often boiled down and consumed as a general elixir.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Tongkat Ali is given for several ailments.
- Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, increase kidney power, prolong human kidney vitality for about 50 years, and make people healthier and longevity.
- Tongkat Ali may improve the quality of sperm, increase the number, size and speed of sperm movement. Researchers speculate that this may be caused by egg division, twinning and multiple ovulation in female rats. In addition, the effect of Ali on improving fertility is also very obvious, in animal experiments, male offspring than female offspring increased by three times.
- Researchers in Malaysia have found that Ali contains an antioxidant enzyme, which resists the chain reaction of harmful free radicals.
- One study found that the beta-carboline substance extracted from Tongkat Ali has a strong therapeutic effect on lung cancer and breast cancer. Another study conducted by a Malaysian government-funded research institute and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology found that Ali contained potent anti-cancer and anti-viral components.
- Can greatly improve the level of human testosterone, improve human immunity, enhance and nourish the function of human gonad.
- May help the pharmacodynamics enter the prostate, promote the pharmacodynamics, and truly eliminate the symptoms of prostatitis.
- A quissinoid extracted from Tongkat Ali was reported to have antipyretic properties, i.e. twice as strong antipyretic effect as aspirin.
- Studies of Tongkat Ali have found that the alkaloids and bio-peptides contained in its roots can effectively kill malaria bacteria.
Take 1 to 2 teaspoons once daily. Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Tongkat Ali 10:1 extract (Eurycoma longifolia).
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated