Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac), or Konjac root, is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia. The extract of the Konjac root is referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but is today in the Western countries best known as an effective means for weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac extract also contains other beneficial substances for the rest of the body.
Glucomannan is best known for its ability to expand up to 17 times in size, causing a feeling of fullness which is helpful in any weight loss program, to prevent overeating. It prevents fat from absorbing into the body by quickly excreting fats from the system to aid in weight loss, stopping blood cholesterol levels from escalating and normalizing blood sugar levels. Konjac root is a safe and natural supplement for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle while trying to shed some extra pounds.
The organic Glucomannan Konjac root extract product has been certified by Kiwa-BCS in accordance with EU and USDA organic regulations.
- Has the effect on prevention and treatment of diabetes.
- Can prevent and reduce the incidence of intestinal system disease.
- Can reduce the residence time of the harmful substances in the gastrointestinal, gall-Hsiang, and effectively protect the gastric mucosa, clean the stomach wall.
- Can inhibit cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, dilation of blood vessels, to prevent atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Can control appetite and reduces body weight.
Take a few teaspoons a day preferably 1/2 hour before a meal.
Organic Konjak root extract.
Store in cool and dry place and avoid direct light and heat. Shelf-life: 2 years.
Lab tests: Every batch is sampled to third parties, including Eurofins, SGS, Alex Stewart for pesticide residue, heavy metals, microbiology, aflatoxin, PAHS, and SO2-testing.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.