Saffron has become one of the most popular and valuable spices in ancient civilizations due to its flavor, pigment, medicine and aphrodisiac properties. Red saffron is one of the rarest and most precious spices in the world!
- Saffron is used in a variety of ways. It is used in pharmaceuticals, confectionery, cooking, cheese making, wineries, and even for painting.
- In popular medicine, it is used as a drug, antispasmodic and stimulant.
- Many experts believe that small doses can relieve kidney pain, stimulate appetite, and promote digestion.
- In addition, it can also limit convulsions, hysteria, glial and whooping cough.
- Externally, it is used to treat pimples, inflammation and breast disease.
- Since ancient times, saffron has been considered to have an aphrodisiac character. Many authors, Greek mythology, and even the Old Testament itself, associate saffron with love and fertility.
- Today, it is still widely used as a spice in various economically developed countries, especially in Europe.
- The saffron is sweet and flat, and it can promote blood circulation and remove phlegm. For the treatment of sorrow and stagnation, chest tightness, vomiting blood, typhoid fever, horror, horror, women’s amenorrhea, blood stasis, irregular menstruation, postpartum lochia, blood stasis, measles, bruises and so on.
- Used as a sedative and wind-driven agent abroad. Promote blood circulation, cool blood and detoxify, relieve depression and soothe the nerves. Warm and scented, melancholy, horrified.
How to use crocus (krokos): Each person adds 5 stigmas (such as espresso cups) in a small glass of water. Wait at least 1 hour and add it to the food you are cooking.
3 gram of 100% Pure, Organic Saffron. Premium Quality, Imported from Iran.
Contains no artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated